Monday, February 9, 2009

The wind beneath my wings

Since being back in Sydney I haven't done a whole lot besides catch up with friends of friends who I missed the first time around in Sydney. My friend Spencer put me in touch with his friend Alex who was awesome. She grew up outside Sydney and took me to a cool bar on Bondi beach where we dined on beer and vodka until sunset. She is awesome in large part because she provided me with my favorite line of my whole trip.

Alex on discovering the joys of dancehall reggae music: "It was like my ass was learning a new language and it is now fluent". There you go.

Later that night I went for drinks with Myle's friend Nick and now I'm about to join him and some people at a kickboxing class. Will let you know how it goes. The name of the place is called The Sweat Box. Which is equally appropriate and filthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment