Friday, January 30, 2009

thar she blooows!!!

So I've just emerged from the depths of the ocean and am now a fully certified diver. Aaand I have 4 more dives left. I have an underwater camera and should be able to send out photos tomorrow. Don't know how good the photos will be on the night dive tonight but there were plenty of sharks yesterday so should be able to get some good photos of them for you.

Downside is that the weather is terrible. The boat's been rocking violently since last night. The water on the nightstand flew off in the middle of the night and I woke up in a puddle of water. The first thought was that I had wet the bed. Then I remembered that I'm not a 6month old baby. I also came close to falling of the bed. Twice. Luckily the seasickness tablets have helped throughout the day. For now. Snarf snarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment