Thursday, January 22, 2009

Aussie Open




Oh what a night it was for my first time to the Australian Open. The fans were painted all sorts of colors, none of which are found in nature. It was truly spectacular. Rod Laver arena is tiny compared to the US Open center court which means that even the crappy far away seats are pretty decent (the photo may look like I'm far, but that's because of the camera). However, I would recommend not booking your ticket the day before in order to get better seats. The two night matches featured Australians (Jelena Dokic and Bernard Tomic, respectively). Dokic won, Tomic did not. However he is only 16 years old. That's basically a fetus. And he's playing in the Australian Open. I was studying for my drivers license at 16. How depressing.


Here are some pictures from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment